Audiffex releases new version of inTone 2 for Mac.
inTone 2 for Windows is in the testing process and it will be released soon.
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite compatibility
- Importing presets from the PC version
- Changed MIDI Routes behavior when loading a preset with locked chain
- Note routes no longer ignore the "Control Change" option
- "Learn" feature for note routes improved
- Optimization: Initialization of some modules after preset load changed to smooth operation
- Optimization: Initialization of effect modules after swapping in the chain changed to smooth operation
- Sample accurate Play/Pause sync of the four players in the Playback version
- Track player restores playback after system overload (does not stop playback)
- Cmd-click to a slider sets the default value
- Mixer version added
- Signed by Developer ID "Disk Multimedia, s.r.o." to support Mac OS X security demands
- More factory presets than just the "Blank Preset"
- Chains can be semi-locked, so the input and output settings are locked but the effect set can be loaded independently
- Chains can be bypassed, muted and soloed
- MIDI routes connected to locked chains/modules are left untouched when loading new preset or chain
- Color schemes added
- Window top bars reflect the chain color
- Editor (effect) windows have two extra buttons. One button makes the effect window "always on top" and the second button switches hiding of these windows when other applications are activated.