We are proud to announce availability of Version 2 of U73b Compressor as an authentic emulation of the unique-sounding Sixties-vintage German broadcast compressor/limiter hardware.
Version 2 of U73b Compressor strikingly stands out from its predecessor — released to widespread critical acclaim back in May 2015 — from the get-go courtesy of a gorgeous GUI (Graphical User Interface) that not only makes its improved Version 2 status clearer still by blazoning Nr. 2.0.0 below its name but literally leaps out of Retina-supporting screens… well, almost! See what is new in the video or simply download the 30 days trial version.
New in version 2
- External side chain added
- Auto Output parameter added
- Plugins built in newer IDEs, probably more effective code.
- Color settings dialog added
- Default calibration parameter value mechanism added, calibration parameter range changed.
- English language added
- Oversampling added
- GUI improved, retina support
- Software can be used on 2 computers per ID simultaneously. (User gets 2 licenses)