Audified processes only the personal data required by law and your email address (which may be anonymous) for licensing of the products.
We have strong internal rules for personal data protection.
- Audified does not use any personal data from public sources.
- Audified never shares personal data with third parties.
- Audified uses only the data required by law and required technically (to assign licenses).
- Audified does not collect nor handles any sensitive personal data.
- All our employees sign an NDA document preventing sharing of any personal data received from customers.
- Audified does not collect phone numbers to use phone calls to offer its products.
When you buy from our store and pay, your name, address and phone number are required by law, to assign proper VAT or prove that the transaction does not require to collect VAT. We do not store nor use your address or phone number for other purposes than required by law.
Technically, we need your email address to deliver licenses. We may send info about updates and discounts and to share some community news, if you agreed to receive them. The newsletter allows to register an email address which is not "relating to an identified or identifiable natural person" so it is not "personal data", then we won't have any of your personal data than required by law.
You may register in our web store to make your orders more comfortable (you see the purchased licenses there) and you may always check the information you have provided and you may ask to delete your records.
Some payment methods require additional personal data but we don't process them - we even don't have access to the payment services data.
If you would have any questions or requests, please use a support ticket, category account.