Reasons to useMaterials recorded and textually commented in Remark can be used
- For listening to the whole event or to separated and slowed-down tracks,
- For archiving
- For publishing
- For creation of source files or streams for speech recognition.
- Local authorities’ meetings
- Court or negotiations
- Company meetings
- Training courses
- Lectures and other conference-like events
- Police interrogations
Time markers with text description for easy navigatin in recordings
History meters and indication of tracks with no recorded content
Export to remote storage during recording
Individually recorded channels and/or intelligent mixdown of channels
Playback of the previous part of the recorded file without an interruption of recording
FeaturesThe application enables individual capture of up to 32 channels, followed by mixing of the input signal. Each track is moreover capable of further adjustments with an option to select particular tracks for the final mp3 recording. Transfer to a remote server providing data back-up or online access to the recording, time marks, all notes and comments is an inseparable part of the ReMark system. Further functions, such as insertion and search according to time marks or slowing down the playback for more comfortable transcription are also available.
- Insertion of time marks and notes or comments for easier orientation in the recording.
- Simultaneous playback and recording of the same file
- Records saved in individual tracks with an option for separate track playback.
- Possible back-up on various servers for storage purposes.
- Selection of playback speed.
- Variety of audio files for export (mp3, WAV, FLAC, OGG, AIFF).
- Minimum hardware requirements.
- Well-arranged and intuitive control options.
Can be used with
- All court rooms in Czech Republic (Installations in progress)
- Parliament committees
- Court Palace Prague Micanky
- Many local government rooms
- Company meeting rooms
Standard audio recorders
Recording applications offering so many features as ReMark have complicated user interface and require long time to learn.
ReMark has simple intuitive interface. We have proven that assistants without any technical skills were able to utilize most of the functionality in a few minutes without reading manual.
VariantsReMark system is available in
- 2-channel versions for standard audio interfaces
- 8-channel versions for standard audio interfaces
- 24-channel versions for standard audio interfaces
- A version supporting up to 32 channels completely integrated with the SCENE audio hardware.
File export and remote storage. Allows to backup recorded files or immediately share them on central servers. There is a web playback module available to allow listening from any computer on the internet.
General preferences allow to assign track names to the channels with repeated speaker assignments. Useful for company meetings, courts etc.