|Mac OS X 10.9 - Mac OS X 10.12||Windows 7 - Windows 10|
|AAX 32b, AAX 64b, AU 32b, AU 64b, VST2 32b, VST2 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64b||AAX 32b, AAX 64b, VST2 32b, VST2 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64b|
|For versions supporting older operating systems and RTAS, please check the Download section.|
STA Preamp 2
Adding 5 types of valve saturation to your tracks, preamp is the core effect of the Summing Tube Amplifier series.
The Tube Heart
STA (Summing Tube Amplifier) uses two signal paths, one is processed by modulation or spectral change and the other is not processed. These two signals are mixed on a vacuum tube. That gives “ordinary” effects like Flanger or Phaser, really unique and warm character.
The valve saturation colour depends on the Mode selection. Changing the type of the tube circuit, affects the tube working point and frequency response.
5 valve circuit modes available
- P - Presence – the higher amount of mid-high frequencies allows better cutting through the mix.
- V - Vintage – has smoother highs and more even harmonics.
- B - Brown – has almost flat response with only light high frequencies roll off and nice higher harmonics punch.
- W - White – has higher amount of higher frequencies and the ratio between the even and odd harmonics is balanced.
- L - LoFi – contains less low and high frequencies.
- We are making our plugins as real as possible with all the natural analog feeling and side effects.
There is some low frequency noise in some tube modes. It is a natural result of the tube configuration we are using in STA.
We Also Recommend
Synergy R1 Reverb
Highlights We wanted to create a reverb, that is not only astonishingly sounding, but also flawlessly integrated into your workflow
Faithful and unique emulation of an old German broadcast compressor/limiter unit U73b
Live Guitar and Bass Bundle
This special set of applications and plug-ins contains everything you might possibly need to play and record your guitar or bass, keys and vocals